Ear-rings from Frankfurt

   I finished reading this book but it took longer time to read than I have expected. This book is a little difficult for me to understand, I think some expressions are unclear. At first, I was able to understand clearly and it kept me in suspense but I think it was imperfect around the end of this book.
   This is suspense or mystery fiction about a sibling. Richard Walton is in trouble again. He has lost his job, and he has borrowed money from his sister, Jennifer again. And now he has disappeared. Jennifer is looking for him, and police, too. They both have some questions that they want to ask him.
    How did he lose his job?
    Why did he fly to Frankfurt?
    Who gave his girlfriend those very expensive gold ear-rings?
Will they find him? 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

LLC

The Big Picture