Slam Dunk for Mark

Slam Dunk for Mark
  
   
          Mark's teacher, Mr.Harris, says, "Good job, Mark, and good luck in tomorrow's game. With you on the team, we'll win the cup again!" (p.7)

  Mark belongs to basketball team and he is star player. He helps his team get in to the finals. But he hesitates to play the final game in next day, because his grandmother is sick then and he wants to take grandmother to hospital.
  At school the next morning, everybody in school want him play, but is he going to take her to the doctor's, or play in  the final?

 This story is short, but I was impressed. I recommend you to read this book.





コメント

  1. I read it ,too!
    I was impressed and I think Mark is a very kind boy.

    返信削除
  2. OMG
    I have never read this book even though such a great story!!(´;ω;`)

    返信削除
  3. スラムダンクよんだことありますか?

    返信削除
  4. Mark belongs to basketball team and he is star player.
    Mark belongs to the basketball team and he is a/the star player.

    (Don't forget articles!)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

LLC

The Big Picture