LLC

  I sometimes go to the LLC. LLC is the place that we can use whenever we like.
  I think it is a very useful place for us. For example, we can watch movies, read or borrow books, eat lunch and study there.
  There are a lot of different kinds of movies in LLC and I often watch them when I go to LLC. My favorite movie is Sing Street. I am able to spend good time there when I have empty class and there is nothing to do.
  There are also many interesting books and magazines. They are not only interesting story but also about tips or learning. For example, about TOEFL and Chinese. We can study there with these books.
 Moreover, interesting events are often held in LLC. Everyone can participate, it seems very fun. I want to join it someday...

コメント

  1. I sometimes go to LLC.
    I sometimes go to the LLC.

    I think it is very useful place for us.
    I think it is a very useful place for us.

    返信削除
  2. LLC is the place that we can use whenever we like.
    The LLC is a place that we can use whenever we like.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

The Big Picture