Alice's adventures in wonderland


’What a strange feeling!’ said Alice. 'I think I'm getting smaller and smaller every second.'


 The story focuses on Alice, a young girl who falls asleep in a meadow and dreams that she follows the white rabbit down a rabbit hole. She has many surprises, often strange adventures, often changing size unexpectedly. She encounters the hookah-smoking Caterpillar, the Duchess, and the cat, and she attends a strange endless tea party with the Mad Hatter and the March Hare. She plays a game of croquet. Later, many things happened to Alice and she is then called as a witness in the trial of the Knave of Hearts, who is accused of having stolen the Queen’s tarts. However, when the Queen demands that Alice be beheaded, Alice realizes that the characters are only a pack of cards, and she then awakens from her dream.

   As you know, this is very famous fantasy story. I had read this book in Japanese but reading in English is the first time for me. I read same story, but reading in English gave me a different way of enjoying.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

LLC

The Big Picture