Home party

Last Friday, six friends of mine came to my home. I had a melon then, and we had planed to come to my house to eat the melon. We are looking forward to the melon party very much at first.
 So, on that day, my friends went to some shopping to buy many cookies, chips, fried potatoes and pizza and so on. And then they came to home. We cooked these foods, talked to each other, laughed together, played some games.. And we ate potatoes of one kilogram, six pizza, forty takoyaki, and another some chips!
We were very excited and had great time. We all were satisfied and my friends were going to back to their home.
Suddenly, someone shouted. "Melon!". Yes. We didn't eat the melon! Nobody remember that is melon party. LOL
So we are planning to come to my house to eat the melon this Friday, again.lol

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Slam Dunk for Mark

LLC

The Big Picture